The International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare aims to support and energise the movement for health and healthcare improvement. We welcome you to the 2014 Forum in Paris. Over four inspirational days, our ever-evolving Forum guarantees to:
- Invigorate the mind
- Embrace fresh ideas
- Accelerate progress
- Recognise individual accomplishments
- Discover new pioneers and leaders
- Build human global networks
The Forum has as its mission to support the movement for healthcare improvement. It aims to improve outcomes for patients and communities, provide practical ideas that can be implemented in the workplace, promote research into quality and safety improvement, foster effective innovation, and connect healthcare leaders and practitioners worldwide.
The main way that it meets these aims is through the annual Forum, a four day meeting that brings together a very international group of people (from chief executives and government officials to healthcare managers and clinicians) who share a concern and a passion for improving quality and safety in healthcare. The Forum brings together 3,000 attendees from over 85 countries to take part in sessions that ranged from the basic disciplines of quality improvement to the latest thinking in how to improve quality and safety.
PRESENT A POSTER AT THE FORUM
This is your opportunity to meet and learn from over 3,000 of your colleagues and experts from over 80 countries.
Submit an abstract and present your poster to the very best of the international community in Paris:
- Showcase your achievements to key international opinion leaders
- Communicate your organisation's work and build your profile
- Share successes with your colleagues and influence outcomes on a global scale
- A number of the best submitted abstracts will also be published in BMJ Quality & Safety online.
DEADLINE: 5pm GMT, 4 November 2013.
Please access http://internationalforum.bmj.com/callforabstracts2014 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION.